Jackson Safety W40 Insight Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
Review Summary :
In every industry, there are some dangerous tasks and one such dangerous task is welding. Unlike other construction tasks, welding can affect your health and eyes, if you do not use the best welding helmet.
Jackson Safety W40 Insight Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is a top rated welding helmet that has been highly appreciated by the welders all over the world. It is an expensive helmet, but once you come to know about its incredible features, you will love to prefer this model over other top rated welding helmets.
Why you should buy Jackson Safety W40 welding helmet?
Jackson Safety W40 Insight Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is equipped with some incredible features that make it the best option for the professional workers. It has various dark and light shades, large viewing area and easy controls that make it a perfect option for the professional welder. Not only this, there are several other reasons why you should buy this welding helmet over other top rated models. So, let’s have a look at some of the major reasons which are enough to describe its importance:
- It comes with an auto darkening filter that helps the welders to work in different conditions as they can easily control the shade of the lens with the help of this filter.
- A welder can choose from grind and weld modes to use the helmet for MIG welding, TIG welding or arc welding.
- This welding helmet comes with a variable shade (9-13), four independent auto dimming sensors, sensitivity and delay adjustments, 3.93” X 2.36” viewing area and digital controls, which makes it a user friendly welding helmet.
- This welding helmet is a CSA compliant and meets ANSI Z87.1+2010 standards. Moreover, it is compatible with HLX100 and HSL 100 shells, which enhances its performance.
These are some of the major reasons, which have helped this welding helmet gain a high customer rating. The helmet has got 4.6 customers rating out of 5.0, which clearly describe its popularity among the people.
Video from Amazon.com
Pros and cons of Jackson Safety W40 Insight Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- One of the major advantages of this welding helmet is its extensive design. The helmet provides complete protection to the eye, face and other parts of the head, which makes sure no harm is caused because of the fumes and the sparks.
- This helmet comes with a comfortable headband and adjustable straps, which ensures comfortable wear. A welder can use this helmet for welding purposes without facing a lot of difficulties.
Large viewing area
- This welding helmet has a large viewing area of 3.93” X 2.36”. If you use this helmet, then you will be able to complete the task without having any strain in the eyes.
Comes with accessories
- A couple of accessories are included in the package when you buy this model. These additional accessories include starter lens and other miscellaneous accessories, which are responsible for enhancing the performance, which further helps the welder to get the job done without facing too many difficulties.
- Last but not the least, this welding helmet is known for its incredible performance. No matter if you are using this helmet for MIG welding, TIG welding stick or arc welding or for any other welding need, this helmet will never disappoint you in terms of performance because of the inclusion of auto darkening filter and other advanced dimming sensors.
Slow switching speed
- This helmet has a slow switching speed as compared to the other top rated welding helmets. Other 11 welding helmets have a switching speed of less than 0.1 milliseconds, while this helmet takes 1more than 0.1 milliseconds.
- One of the major drawbacks of this helmet is that you need to pay a huge amount of amount to buy a new pair of lenses. If you break down the lenses accidentally and are looking for a new set of lenses, then you need to pay a hefty amount to buy lenses.
- Some people find it hard to pay more for a welding helmet. This model is available for a slightly higher price, which might be affordable for many customers and for some it may be of higher value. However, buying this welding helmet is a good value of money as it has the ability to deliver an incredible performance.
Jackson Safety W40 Insight Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is considered as a good option for experienced as well as the beginners. Digital controls and incredible features help the welders to get the job done easily.
With best protection and incredible performance, you get the best value for your money. So, don’t be afraid to pay a little bit extra price to buy this helmet as its incredible performance will not disappoint you at all.
- Jackson Safety W40 Insight Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet weighs only 1 pound, which makes it the lightest welding helmet currently available in the industry.
- It comes with digital controls that make it easy for the welder to make necessary adjustments according to his comfort.
- The helmet comes with auto darkening filter and four independent auto dimming sensors that lay down the foundation of a superb performance.
As you have come to know about all the aspects of Jackson Safety W40 Insight Variable Auto Darkening Welding Helmet, you can easily rate the helmet yourself. Several users have already purchased this welding helmet and have enjoyed a huge success in the welding field. So, if you are looking forward to make your career in this field, then you should buy this helmet rather than purchasing a different model because its advanced features and easy controls will help you to successfully complete different welding tasks.
This helmet is available in different online shopping sites. So, place the order as soon as possible and enjoy amazing discounts.