Antra AH6-260-0000 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
Review Summary :
If you are looking for a welding helmet that is good for MIG, TIG and Arc welding purposes, then Antra AH6-260-0000 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is the best option for you. Beginners find it difficult to choose the best welding helmet for them, but with the release of this helmet, it is not at all difficult. This welding helmet is equipped with some incredible features and is available at a very reasonable price, which makes it an ideal helmet for the beginners.
Benefits of using Antra AH6-260-0000 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
As you already know, this welding helmet is best for MIG, TIG and Arc welding purposes. Not only this, a welder can enjoy numerous benefits by using this welding helmet. This helmet is certified by CSA and ANSI, which ensures better safety. So, let’s have a look at some of the other major benefits of using this helmet.
Protection from UV rays
- One of the major benefits of using this helmet is that is provides complete protection from the UV rays, infrared rays. The best part about this helmet is that is also provides protection from the radiation with up to 16 shades. Other welding helmets provide protection against few shades only, whereas this helmet provides protection against 16 shades, which makes it easy for the welder to work in different welding situations.
Quick switching time
- This welding helmet has a quick switching time of 0.00004 seconds only, which helps the welders to deal with critical situations. With a quick switching time, beginners find it easy to easily handle situations related to UV rays.
Wide field range
- With 3.86” X 1.78” view area, professional welders as well as the hobbyist are able to survey the working area better, which definitely helps them to complete the job perfectly. Another benefit of having a wide field range is that it ensures maximum safety as it becomes easier for the welder to deal with the fumes and the sparks.
- Antra AH6-260-0000 Solar Power Auto Darkening is a user friendly welding helmet as the controls for adjusting the auto darkening sensitivity and other sensors are quite easy. A welder might take some time to understand the controls of a solar powered helmet, but it is not the case with this model as a welder can easily adjust the settings.
Pros and cons of Antra AH6-260-0000 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet:
Comes in 16 shades
- This welding helmet comes in 16 shades, which makes it easy for the welder to adapt different welding situations. With 16 shades, a welder can easily work in critical situations without damaging his eyes.
Good for different welding techniques
- A welder can use this helmet for MIG, TIG, Arc and other welding techniques and get the best result. Other top rated helmets are good for one or two welding techniques, but this helmet can be used for any welding technique and the results obtained are quite amazing.
Quick switching time
- In an auto darkening helmet, the switching time should be quick in order to protect the welder from dangers. This welding helmet has a switching time of 0.00004 seconds, which is quick enough to protect the welder from dangers.
- Solar powered welding helmets are not considered as a good option for industrial and long term use. However, if you are planning to use this helmet as a hobbyist gear, then this is the best option. Keep charging this helmet when not in use, if you are planning to use this helmet for a long use.
Auto darkening problems
- Some users have reported it to the company that the sensors do not work properly, which might damage their eyesight. Moreover, some users have also reported that the helmet automatically sets to auto darkening without giving any command. In short, there are some flaws with the sensor programming that might lead to serious problems.
Poor wearing comfort
- One of the major drawbacks of this model is that some screws are not properly fitted which create some problems for the welder. With some screws not properly fitted, the welding helmet is quite loose which leads to discomfort. With a poor wearing comfort, a welder is not able to work freely.
Antra AH6-260-0000 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet is one of the best low budget helmets with some advanced features. Professional welders might prefer other welding helmet over this model, but it is considered as an ideal helmet for the beginners. Let’s have a look at the powerful specifications and features of this model, which makes it better than other helmets available in the industry:
- This welding helmet comes with 4 premium sensors and magnifying lens compatible design.
- This welding helmet supports plasma cutting processes.
- With shade variable 4/5-9/9-13, most of the welding techniques are covered.
- This model comes with step-less delay and adjustable sensitivity knob.
Author reviews and recommendations:
If you are planning to buy a welding helmet for finishing some work, then you should prefer to buy Antra AH6-260-0000 Solar Power Auto Darkening Welding Helmet. However, if you are looking forward to make your career in the welding field, then you should look for another top rated helmet as this helmet has some incredible features, but also has some major flaws that might ruin your career.
The company is working hard to remove the major issues and if the issues are solved within a quick period of time, then you can also buy this welding helmet to build your career in the welding field. Once the issues are solved, then this welding helmet will prove out to be a great key of success for the professional welders as its power packed features will help the welders to complete the welding task with ease and precision.
This welding helmet is available at a discounted price and there are several online stores which are offering attractive discounts. So, place the order as soon as possible before the online stores remove the discount.